Stubborn Pockets

So here's the thing, software and technology go hand in hand and are both constantly changing. Someone will always find what ever cheap shit you have created and make it ten times better. That's just how life works. Especially in a time where AI has hit the streets and making the average laymen go completely insane. "THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL OF OUR JOBS!". Hey now, just relaaax, look at the bright side, only some of you will be replaced.

There're a few basic Ideas I feel would definitely increase the laziness of my day to day lifestyle. I thought to myself, "how can I make an absolutely simple task even more simple.", Genius right! For the first inductee of my garbage collection of inventions: I present to you the gas app, and we'll just call it as is. The app has a few key features that would allow you to pay for your gas with out ever getting out of your car. Boom! Revolutionary! America would love this.

My second business plan is a bit personal, although I wonder how many people have the same issue. I CAN NEVER FIND A PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT! Pheww, really needed to get that shit off my chest! Hello world, now you know. Moving forward, I plan to design the perfect pair of jeans for people with thighs the size of a rhino's, and a base that resemble chicken legs. This anomaly is also known as small calves. I wont harp on the subject, but just know this is a problem and I need to fix this.

As for my third and most terrible idea, but could also be one that has an exponential amount of potential, I give you Nable. Its cable, but I just replaced the C with an N, Yes I know, I am a genius. I am sick and tired of all the subscriptions I have made in the last several months. Netflix, Hulu, YoutubeRed, HBO. Wouldn't it be awesome to have access to all of this necessary television in one place. Yeah it would never happen, BUT if it did, hmm, I'd probably never leave my house again, MuHahahahaaa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HandBerg

The Tolentino Effect