Talk Niice

I strategically made it upon myself to be the enforcer as to calling out the rotation for who spoke about their business plan. In case you were wondering, yes, I went last. Give me a break, I wasn't going to share my harebrained ideas to the public.

Great group of guys tho, they had me asking, "Why did I not think of that myself!" Who knows I might even add some of their ideas to my Garbage Collection of Inventions for later usage. However, I did learn a lot from our small discussion. At the end, when everyone was completely fried, I nonchalantly gave them a run down about my gas app, and what do you know, we all inadvertently had the same problem. Everyone's small window of imagination suddenly turned into an ocean of worthless suggestions. Sitting there creating different versions of my design, the level of enthusiasm almost made me sick.

This small exercise truly helped me understand that we all have our own version of absurdity. You just need to find the right people who have a limitless amount of eagerness, just so you can gag at the sight of pretend inventors; unless of course your creation actually works, then your gag turns into uncontrollable vomit. Can't lie, for a moment of time I might've turned into Thomas Edison, and I was about to lose it. Find your people and keep your head in the clouds, because dreaming big will put you in adventurous and unpredictable situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stubborn Pockets

HandBerg

By All Means